Helical Gear Speed Reducers
The IPTS, Inc. Sizes A-C with quill (plug-in) input to accept NEMA C-face motors from 56c to 210tc
This highly efficient (95%) reducers are available for foot mounting or with flanged output.
Close grained cast iron housing provide strength while double lip, spring loaded seals guard against leakage.
Shipping & Delivery
- JIT Delivery
- Standard shipping: 3-4 days
- Same/Next Day shipping on stock products at no additional cost
- Ratios from 1.8 to 65:1
- Close grained cast iron construction.
- Stepped output shaft with oversized ball and tapered roller bearings with high overhung load capability.
- Double lip, spring loaded output seal guards against oil leakage while preventing dirt from entering the reducer.
- Hardened and shaved steel gears are used throughout for high efficiency and quiet operation.
- Brass, spring loaded pressure relief breather plug.
- Output shaft has a tapped hole in the end to facilitate mounting a sprocket or gear.
- Output cover is dowel pinned to gearcase before line boring to ensure perfect alignment of gears.
- Slots in C face to facilitate motor removal.
- Every unit test run prior to shipment.
- Packaging Machinery
- Cranes/ Hoists/ Winches
- Mixers/ Agitators
American Gear Manufacturers Association